Millions of Americans in retirement may be scrambling to find ways to make ends meet without the income from a full-time job, and trying to recover from recent market volatility.
Fortunately, there are several possible solutions available for those looking to increase their income during their non-working years. At USC Credit Union Investment Services, one of our CFS* Financial Advisors can help you overcome several retirement income challenges and create a predictable income stream by:
- Designing a retirement plan
- Uncovering your basic expenses and discretionary expenses
- Evaluating current sources of retirement income
- Identifying potential gaps between income and expenses
- Anticipating fixed and discretionary expenses in retirement
- Positioning assets to generate income
- Uncovering new sources of income
To learn more about generating income in retirement, contact us today to schedule a free, no-obligation appointment.